tisdag 26 oktober 2010

Comenius

In Sweden we where alot on Löga bergen there we played games and some of us swimmed in the water. We where on Mejeriet there we watched alot of movie and we where on Hasslö to.
When the spanish people where in Västervik did I have alot of Spex so I missed some things wich I´m sad over.

We have done alot of things in Berga but I will give you some exampels now.
Last week we baked in a bakery, we made typical catalan pastries. On saturday we where in Barcelona there we shopped and looked on a football arena. Yesterday we were in Port Aventura. All this things have been very fun and we enjoyed it. We climbed to Queralt something but that was boring and hard but I liked the view over the montains.

I'm happy to be in this experience and I think we will learn alot. We learn more english and spanish and we learn how different the schools in the world can be. Now I have something to compare with in Sweden.

I have come close to alot of people in the comenius, Catalan and Swedish.
I have made new friends and memories.
I will miss Comenius and I hope we will meet again.

It will be a memory for life.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar